Coaching and Training
Liz founded Performance & Wellbeing Ltd in 2009 to provide coaching which enables organisations and individuals to achieve sustainable improvements in performance.
Working with leaders, professionals, HR and internal coaches, Liz’s approach explores all the factors that affect performance, including competencies, resilience, resource management and wellbeing. She believes that these issues must be acknowledged and addressed to allow people to work more effectively and improve their performance in the long-term.
Liz’s has a special interest in the active management of wellbeing in the workplace. Her approach has proved particularly successful in high-pressure environments because she helps clients reconcile any challenging personal circumstances with the need to achieve the objectives set by their organisation.
- Local Government
- Private Healthcare
The foundation for this was working for Blue-Chip organisations including:
- The Rank Organisation
She worked in roles such as:
- Internal communications
- Customer Services
Relevant Training and Qualifications
- Liz Pick is an APECS Accredited Executive Coach
- 1 year Introduction to Group Analysis, Institute of Group Analysis
- Diploma in Psychology at Birkbeck College, University of London
- Certificate in Counselling at Regent’s College, City University
- Psychometric testing Level B certificate
- Accredited in MBTI, Firo B and 16PF