Coaching and Training
Lindsay facilitates her clients to meet the challenges of their roles and achieve sustainable development. Going beyond what shows on the surface, she works with them to build on their existing abilities, enhance their self-awareness, develop their authenticity, and find creative solutions to dilemmas and tensions.
She challenges and supports clients to release their true capability by reinforcing their strengths and building their resilience, taking into account influences on work performance from both their professional and personal lives.
Lindsay also facilitates teams in their understanding of their current position and challenges, to build creatively on their own resources and to define and implement their agreed goals.
She brings a warm professionalism to each client relationship. Her approach is robust, compassionate and grounded, and she builds a creative partnership with each client, resulting in new perspectives in how they think, feel and behave.
- Financial Services
- Brand Management
- Local Government
Lindsay’s career began in HR with Marks & Spencer plc, followed by training as a careers counsellor in the higher education sector.
She then spent 13 years in Luxembourg, during which she founded and developed a human rights pressure group. On her return to the UK she launched and built a European business development consultancy focusing on designing, accessing funding for and managing transnational projects.
She finally found her professional passion in executive coaching in 2003.
Relevant Training and Qualifications
- EMCC’s European Individual Accreditation at Practitioner Level (at the time one of only 15 individuals worldwide to hold this accreditation)
- Advanced Diploma (with Distinction) in Professional Coaching and Mentoring from the Oxford School of Coaching and Mentoring (accredited by Oxford-Brookes University)
- Diploma in Performance Coaching (Business) from Newcastle College
- Postgraduate Certificates in The Psychology of Coaching and Gestalt Coaching Skills from the Academy of Executive Coaching
- Member of EMCC and the Association for Coaching
- Certified member of the Institute of Business Consulting
- B.A. degree in Linguistics
- Accredited in MBTI steps 1 and 2 and Facet5